One day a young lady was driving along with her father.
They came upon a storm, and the young lady asked her father, What should I do?"
He said "keep driving". Cars began to pull over to the side, the storm was
Getting worse.
"What should I do." The young lady asked?
"Keep driving," her father replied.
On up a few feet, she noticed that eighteen wheelers were also pulling over.
She told her dad, "I must pull over, I can barely see ahead. It is
Terrible, and everyone is pulling over!"
Her father told her, "Don't give up, just keep driving!"
Now the storm was terrible, but she never stopped driving, and soon she
Could see a little more clearly. After a couple of miles she was again on
Dry land, and the sun came out.
Her father said, "Now you can pull over and get out."
She said "But why now?"
He said "When you get out, look back at all the people that gave up and are
Still in the storm, because you never gave up your storm is now over.
This is a testimony for anyone who is going through "hard times".
Just because everyone else, even the strongest, gives up. You don't have
To...if you keep going, soon your storm will be over and the sun will shine
Upon your face again.
This story touched me! I hope it touched you, too !!!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
The speaker Dr.Yahya Alyahya (head of the CALL to Islam Committee) said that Muslims are never disorganized; they just need to be CONVI...
-
ME & MY Father ....... When I was 4 Yrs Old : My father is THE BEST .......... When I was 6 Yrs Old : My father seems to know ...
-
Makka & Madina LIVE on your Desktop... Live programs from Makkah and Madeena on your desktop. Please do the following steps: Come ...
-
I wanted to share with you education opportunities available in different institutions at different levels and some scholarships. Engineerin...
-
1. California has issued at least 6 drivers licenses to people named Jesus Christ. 2. Kangaroos can not walk backwards. 3. 'Jedi...
-
Are we GETTING TOO old to DRIVE this Car? No joke! Scary, but true? Scroll down Presenting the New Mercedes Benz SCL600 Pretty, i...
-
Popular morning host, Nadia Khan has been fired from Geo TV. Nadia Khan, who was doing Morning Show with Geo has been fired and the re...
-
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN THIS TIRED? 'And the best comes last . . . IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU SEN...
-
ایک شخص نے یوں قصہ سنایا کہ میں اور میرے ماموں نے حسب معمول مکہ حرم شریف میں نماز جمعہ ادا کی اورگھر کو واپسی کیلئے روانہ ہوئے۔ شہر سے باہ...

No comments:
Post a Comment